Hydraulic Specialties Pty Ltd
was established in Melbourne mid 2010. The Australian run firm
was formed as part of an expansion of the Hyspecs Holding Group
which includes Hyspecs NZ, Hytech and Hytrans. Hydraulic
Specialties (Hyspecs NZ) was formed in 1972 as an alternative to
the single brand, multi-national suppliers in existence at the
time. We offered then, as we do now, full hydraulic system design
backed by an extensive range of hydraulic equipment.
Stocked product lines range from simple hand or gear pumps,
geroler motors, manual control valves, through to custom cartridge
manifolds and load sensing equipment with electro-proportional and
servo valving. Product is sourced from around the world through
selected well-known, quality companies. The majority of which are
fully ISO 9001/2 accredited.
Why Choose Hydraulic Specialties?
- Average over 15 years of hydraulic experience per staff member
- give us your hydraulic problems and we will provide you with the
- National coverage - sales and service engineers on the
road, supported by qualified internal staff & product
- Manufacture, assembly and service centre in Melbourne. We can
deliver to most parts of the country - overnight
- Large hydraulic stock holding and 24/7 technical sales and
service backup - right part on time
- Hydraulic and electric test bench facilities
- Dedicated service division
- Order parts after hours; Click Here for online
- Hydraulic training seminars for customers and bi-weekly
technical internal training for staff
- Hydraulic Specialties can draw on sister companies Hytrans and Hytech to provide power
transmission solutions and hydraulic manifold technology
HYDRAULIC SPECIALTIES... your hydraulic
"I have no hesitation in recommending Hyspecs as a top
provider of services, ability and equipment to any prospective
client." TimTech Chemicals
Click the red dot for contact details of your closest
Got a Technical Question?
Click here to send an email to one of our experts!