So what's a Scoobi? The acronym Scoobi was coined by one of our service engineers a few years back and stands for "Self Contained Old Oil Beautifying Implement".
Manufactured by Hyspecs, the Scoobi is designed to transfer oil from one vessel to another, whilst extracting contamination from the oil in the process. Typically used for transferring old oil from a tank that needs cleaning, during system maintenance and for filling tanks in new systems. Even new oil contains contaminates so it is recommended that a new drum of oil be filtered before going into the tank. The Scoobi provides a clean and easy way of doing this.
SELF CONTAINED OLD OIL BEAUTIFYING IMPLEMENT
ALL PRICES LISTED ARE QUOTED IN $AU AND ARE G.S.T.
- Whilst every effort is made to hold prices steady, list
prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All performance and specification figures are taken from
the latest possible literature and may vary from older literature
- All pressure ratings shown are operating pressures. The
operating pressure may be considerably higher than relief or pump
- It is the responsibility of the system designer to
determine suitability of the component.
- A commissioning, assembly or product conversion fee may
- Product photos shown are indicative only. Actual products
may differ from that shown.
- Product listed on this website are offered
subject to Hydraulic Specialties normal terms and
conditions of sale
- A restocking fee may apply on goods returned for