Hydraulic Specialties Pty Ltd was established in Melbourne mid 2010. The Australian run firm was formed as part of an expansion of the Hyspecs Holding Group which includes Hyspecs NZ, Hytech and Hytrans. Hydraulic Specialties (Hyspecs NZ) was formed in 1972 as an alternative to the single brand, multi-national suppliers in existence at the time. We offered then, as we do now, full hydraulic system design backed by an extensive range of hydraulic equipment.
Stocked product lines range from simple hand or gear pumps, geroler motors, manual control valves, through to custom cartridge manifolds and load sensing equipment with electro-proportional and servo valving. Product is sourced from around the world through selected well-known, quality companies. The majority of which are fully ISO 9001/2 accredited.
Why Choose Hyspecs?
- Average over 15 years of hydraulic experience per staff member - give us your hydraulic problems and we will provide you with the solution
- National coverage - sales and service engineers on the road, supported by qualified internal staff & product specialists
- Manufacture, assembly and service centre in Melbourne. We can deliver to most parts of the country - overnight
- Large hydraulic stock holding and 24/7 technical sales and service backup - right part on time
- Hydraulic and electric test bench facilities
- Dedicated service division
- Order parts after hours
- Hydraulic training seminars for customers and bi-weekly technical internal training for staff
- Hyspecs can draw on sister companies Hytrans and Hytech to provide power transmission solutions and hydraulic manifold technology
HYDRAULIC SPECIALTIES... your hydraulic provider.