You can now take advantage of remote pressure transducer monitoring using your smartphone or tablet. Through a wireless Bluetooth pressure transducer - the first of its kind in the world - you can connect wirelessly to tablets and smartphones with Transducer Direct's free app and monitor your equipment anywhere you are, 24/7.
Features & Benefits
- Latest generation 2 technology for reliability and longer battery life
- Data logging capable with onboard memory - monitor the pressure continuously and come back to it after a period of time to check the readings.
- Download the free app, install the transducer and wirelessly connect - no confusing wiring to figure out.
- Connects to smart phones, tablets, PCs with BLE (Bluetooth® Low Energy)
- Certified Bluetooth ® Wireless technology
- Pressure ranges from Vacuum to 345 bar. Higher pressures on request.
- 1% Standard accuracy with optional 0.25% Ultra high accuracy
- Stainless Steel high impact polycarbonate construction
- Alarm set points
- Secure field programmable naming
- Schrader, NPT, SAE and G 1/4 pressure connection
Browse our range online here
Download Bluetooth Pressure Transducer Brochure
Download Bluetooth Pressure Transducer Brochure with Data Logging
For more info visit the Transducers direct website here.
Contact To Buy